PSYCHOLOGISTS, COUNCELLORS AND PSYCHIATRISTS!
THE EVIDENCE BASED STUDY THAT PROVES THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE MY.EM PROCESS ON PTSD IN THE WORKPLACE……..
Become a Practitioner! (button)
Fifteen years ago, Beverley F. Searle (2013) of Australia developed the My Envisioned Mind (My.EM) process out of the necessity to heal her own trauma. The residual impact of her trauma led to a diagnosis of Dissociative Identity Disorder. After suffering under the weight of various mood-altering drugs, she researched and ultimately developed her own cure. The resulting My.EM process has since been utilized by individuals suffering from various disorders that have been precipitated by trauma including clients suffering from schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, BPD, panic and anxiety disorders, eating disorders, depression, and addictions, as well as DID and PTSD (Beverley Searle, 2017). Searle (2017 has already explored using it for anything that blocks or hinders an individual from accomplishing their goals such as in business and with weight loss.
- B.Soc.Sc. (Honors) University of South Australia
- Grad.Cert.CH. (Mental Health) Matthew Flinders University Australia
- Masters Primary Healthcare Matthew Flinders University Australia
- Volunteer of the Year of the Schizophrenia Fellowship of South Australia.
- The convenor of the ‘Our Lives Our Choices’ conference which received the Gold Award from The Mental Health Services Conferences of Australasia for Best Consumer Achievement in 1999
- Certificate of Appreciation for services to the Community Sector from the Hon. Dean Brown; S.A. Minister of Health in 2000
- Manage your own Emotions
- What Doctors do not want you to know about Anorexia!
- Eating Disorders: Your Envisioned Mind the missing piece of the puzzle
- We Into I
For over 25 years, Udall has operated as a facilitator of transformation for professional and personal relationships. Her professional and personal relationship work focuses on relationship development, sustainability, and transformation through the development of consciousness and relationship skills.
- Ph.D. Student, Organization Development & Change (concentration in Somatics, Phenomenology and Communications)
- M.A. Human Development, Fielding Graduate University
- M.A. Education and Human Development (concentration in multicultural issues and adult education, training), George Washington University
- B.A. Sociology and Rhetoric & Communications Studies, University of Virginia
- Certified Somatic Coach
- Certified Professional Integral Coach
- Certified Relationship Coach for Singles
- Certified Relationship Coach for Couples
- Certified Organization Development and Change Managment Specialist
- Certified Training Specialist
- Certified Group Process Consultant.